Check Availability of this Apartment Now! No obligation - we'll get back to you shortly with availability and pricing for your group size and season.
Important: If you do not hear from us within a few hours, please check your junk mail filter (bulk or spam folder).
* Ensure you enter your correct email so our reply gets to you. We won't share your email with anyone else.
Click for our full contact details
- Smoke-Free policy throughout accommodation, though guests are welcome to smoke outside
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets
- We do not cater for hen nights and stag parties
Our spacious two bedroom Garden-Level Apartment, quietly located on prestigious Regent Terrace, is ideal for larger groups exploring central Edinburgh on a budget.
This comfortable apartment offers comfortable, centrally located, self-catering accommodation in Dunstaffnage House, our beautiful 1830's stone-built town house in Edinburgh's New Town. Though tranquil and leafy, Regent Terrace is only 7-8 minute's walk from Princes Street, the famous Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace, the Scottish Parliament, and the city's other main attractions.
- Competitive rates - please enquire for current rates according to season and your group size.
- Sleeps up to 6 in comfort (Can optionally be combined with our One Bedroom Garden-Level Apartment to sleep up to 10 in total)
"Great apartment, very warm and friendly, we would love to come and stay again."
Choran and Muin Shergill
The accommodation comprises a large sitting room, a smaller dining area off the hall, 1 family bedroom with 1 double and 1 single bed, 1 single bedroom, fully fitted kitchen with all appliances, bathroom (with bath, shower, toilet and bidet) and front patio area. Access to the apartment is via the apartment's own private entrance.
Optionally, this apartment can be combined with our neighbouring One-Bedroom Garden Level Apartment to sleep larger groups of up to 10 in total. The combined units (each with their own private entrances) are highly adaptable to different party sizes and configurations.
Please use the 'Check Availability' form on the right to obtain a price quote for your group size taking season into account.We are happy to quote for different numbers of guests.
Included in the price of all of our apartments are all bed linen, towels, kitchen towels, toilet rolls, soaps, and a grocery starter pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, cooking oil, orange juice, preserves, spreads and bread rolls.At a Glance:
- Sleeps up to 6 in comfort (1 family bedroom with 1 double & 1 single bed, 1 single bedroom, 1 very comfortable fold-up double bed settee in living room).
- Facilities include Gas central heating, Freezer, Fridge, Linen, Microwave, Towels, TV, Video, Washing Machine, Bath, Shower, Bidet
- 12 Acres of magnificent private gardens with putting green, tennis court & swings.
- Pay phone and fax available on request
- On-street parking available (metered (8.30am to 5.30pm, except on public holidays due to central location). Free parking within 5 minute's walk.
- Grocery "Starter Pack" and all linen provided
The apartment opens onto the outside patio area
Accommodates up to 6 (or 10 if combined with our neighbouring garden flat)