Check Availability of this Apartment Now! No obligation - we'll get back to you shortly with availability and pricing for your group size and season.
Important: If you do not hear from us within a few hours, please check your junk mail filter (bulk or spam folder).
* Ensure you enter your correct email so our reply gets to you. We won't share your email with anyone else.
Click for our full contact details
This compact apartment features a full size bathroom with all facilities
Snuggled away in the leafy splendour of Regent Terrace, our cosy one bedroom Garden-Level Apartment makes an ideal city centre base just 8 minutes walk from Princes Street and the Royal Mile.
- Competitive rates - please enquire for current rates according to season and your group size.
- Sleeps 2-4 (Can optionally be combined with our Two Bedroom Garden-Level Apartment to sleep up to 10 in total)
A perfect retreat for individuals, couples and smaller families or groups, this intimate but well appointed garden-level apartment is based in Dunstaffnage House, our beautiful 1830's stone-built town house on prestigious Regent Terrace in Edinburgh's New Town.
The accommodation comprises 1 double bed unit, living/dining area (incorporating a comfortable double bed-settee), kitchen, full size bathroom with bath and shower, and front patio area. Access to the apartment is via the apartment's own private entrance.
Optionally, this apartment can be combined with our spacious Two-Bedroom Garden Level Apartment to sleep larger groups of up to 10 in total. The combined units (each with their own private entrances) are highly adaptable to different party sizes and configurations.
"Lovely house. Friendly hospitality. Thank you."
T. Pikis, Greece, Athens
Please use the 'Check Availability' form on the right to obtain a price quote for your group size taking season into account.We are happy to quote for different numbers of guests.
Included in the price of all of our apartments are all bed linen, towels, kitchen towels, toilet rolls, soaps, and a grocery starter pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, cooking oil, orange juice, preserves, spreads and bread rolls.At a Glance:
- Sleeps up to 4 (1 double bed unit and 1 fold-up double bed-settee in the living area.
- Facilities include Microwave, Electric oven with hob, Gas central heating, Flat panel TV, Washing Machine, Bath, Shower, Towels, all Bed Linen.
- 12 Acres of magnificent private gardens with putting green, tennis court & swings.
- Pay phone and fax available on request
- On-street parking available (metered (8.30am to 5.30pm, except on public holidays due to central location). Free parking within 5 minute's walk.
- Grocery "Starter Pack" and all linen provided
Quiet yet central: Regent Terrace is an ideal base for exploring Edinburgh
Living area with comfortable double bed-settee
The apartment opens onto the outside patio area