Check Availability of this Apartment Now! No obligation - we'll get back to you shortly with availability and pricing for your group size and season.
Important: If you do not hear from us within a few hours, please check your junk mail filter (bulk or spam folder).
* Ensure you enter your correct email so our reply gets to you. We won't share your email with anyone else.
Click for our full contact details
Just yards off the very peak of Edinburgh's ancient Royal Mile, our uniquely-located Castle Wynd studio apartment will make for an unforgettable stay right alongside the lofty heights of Edinburgh Castle — directly at the epicentre of the historic Old Town!
- Sleeps 2 (one double bed)
- Rates from just £55 for the apartment per night depending on season.
- Perfect sight-seeing or romantic getaway accommodation — the closest you can get to the epicentre of historic Old Edinburgh!
With spectacular and extraordinary views directly onto the expanse of Edinburgh Castle Esplanade and Castle at the centre of Edinburgh, this 3rd-floor apartment on Castle Wynd North nonetheless offers peace and privacy for that romantic getaway or long weekend break. Located quietly over residential Johnston Terrace, the apartment is snuggled just yards around the corner from the hustle and bustle of Edinburgh's famous Royal Mile.
In this spacious, airy apartment, you will be at the perfect starting point for a truly special sight-seeing excursion of Old Edinburgh. Access to the Castle, Royal Mile, Grassmarket, famous Witchery restaurant, Scottish National Gallery, National Museum of Scotland, and Scottish Whisky Heritage Centre is just moments away on foot. Princes Street and Waverley rail station are just eight to ten minutes' walk away. Round the corner in the Lawnmarket, the splendid gothic architecture of the Hub Ticket Office is the central box office for information and tickets for Edinburgh International Festival events.
With plenty of natural illumination, and recently completely upgraded, this 3rd-floor studio apartment is literally next door to Edinburgh Castle. The accommodation features a new fully-equipped kitchen, spacious bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower over bath. New decoration, solid wood flooring and carpets throughout.
Included in the price of the apartment are all bed linen, towels, kitchen towels, toilet rolls, soaps, and a grocery starter pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, preserves, spreads and bread rolls.
Please use the 'Check Availability' form on the right to obtain a price quote for your group size taking season into account. We are happy to quote for different numbers of guests.At a Glance:
- Sleeps 2 (1 Double Bed). Cot supplied on request
- Facilities include Fridge, Linen, Microwave, Towels, TV, Washing Machine, bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower over
- Grocery "Starter Pack" and all linen provided
- Smoke-Free policy throughout accommodation, though guests are welcome to smoke outside
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets
- We do not cater for hen nights and stag parties
Views directly onto the lofty heights of the historic Edinburgh Castle and esplanade, from this bright, spacious and quiet studio apartment.